Crafting exceptional coffee experiences is our passion. It begins with exceptional people. So we designed a company where you can thrive as a professional and a person. Because when we do what we love, we're doing things that matter.
Ready to get started?
HOW WE HIRE
We're always seeking people of interest. People who think creatively, work hard, are fun to be around and share our fanatical passion for coffee and community. Like the I-don't-care-I'll-clean-the-pump-pots-everyday sort of person—because you LOVE coffee, and you love being part of a team working toward a common hospitality goal.
Is this you?
How to Apply
Forget the resume; just send us a page from your favorite magazine or book and a simple letter that includes:
- Why we should hire you (in 250 words or less)
- Why this is your favorite magazine or book
- An email and telephone number where we can contact you
Mail it to:
Attn: St. Nicholas
15 Hermitage Ave.
Nashville, TN 37210
While we try to reply to as many applicants as possible, we're simply unable to respond to each and every one.
Life at CREMA
We want you to love your job, succeed and be happy (gasp!). That's why we're invested in building a company with a positive culture reinforced by a growing variety of well-being benefits.
It's simple, really; healthier people are happier people. And happy people are more likely to care about their community, as well as that cup of coffee they just handed to a customer.
Life at CREMA is everything you wouldn't expect from a small company. In addition to pay in the top 5%, here's a look at our perks, benefits and well-being initiatives:
- Weekly bread CSA
- Monthly whole-bean coffee allowance
- Bi-annual massage stipend
- Monthly physical fitness stipend
- Eligible for origin trips (after 3 years)
- Food and coffee merchandise discounts
- Yearly holiday bonuses
- Semi-annual healthful food courses by Nourish Nashville
- Matching charitable gift contribution (up to $100 annually)
- Financial planning resources
- Matching IRA contributions
- Yearly self-educational resource stipend
- One annual paid #OptOutside day (Get outside!)
Full Timers (everything above and ...)
- Healthcare stipends
- 2 weeks paid vacation (eligible for up to 3 weeks)
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability insurance